Discussion Barbara Dunkelman General Talk!

Mar 30, 2021
Honestly, I have a feeling we'll get one last set before the year is up.

Honestly, I want Barb to unleash a little bit of her inner slut in her professional sets. I think she's been taking some steps towards that, and if we see what she's posted now as opposed to what she posted at the beginning, she's getting there. It's been a very slow ride.

2 Comments
Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
I agree we could get a Christmas candid set for December as I havn't heard of her booking any professional shoots for a while. Also as for what I'd like to see going forward would be HD feet content like the set in post #32 of the regular thread, nice full set with like 1-3 focused on her feet. Or perhaps videos to accompany her more slutty candids like grabbing her butt or moving around with a hand bra. Either way any movement toward a sluttier Barbara I'd count as a win.

T
TH_DP commented

Imo, I think we'll have to consider ourselves lucky if she even remembers that she still needs to upload the white and flowy set she took back during summer.

don't see her doing any christmas-themed content at all, so let's indeed hope that we're at least gonna get one more candid set before the year is over. And new OF video content is always a big bonus. Such a waste that the harley set never had a video or a clip of her walking around in that outfit.

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
I would think she's probably very conflicted with OF. On one hand she has let slip so many times during her RT years that she's a pretty filthy little thing in private.. however, she comes from a nice family and I can't see her calling home one day to announce that her job is now selling photos of her snatch and asshole.

But... she'll also likely know if she ever went further with OF, she could make A LOT more money than she currently does. Everyone in life has their price, so will Barb succumb to the money or keep her honour.

P
packers85 commented
feel like i doubt it they been dialing it back the last few seasons

T
TH_DP commented

Ah, shame. Still, def over 50 episodes containing potentially fun revelations. Probably worth sitting through them and compiling the interesting stuff, with a small team of people ofc :p. Always Open honestly felt like a proper tease and also a nice way of indirectly hyping up her future OnlyFans. Her current OF is what it is I guess, but keeping in mind the dirty stuff she used to say, I was immensely hyped back when she announced starting an OF-account.

TH_DP

Jul 24, 2021

Uploaded by Wes Ellis on twitter and instagram. Kind of a "teaser", I guess.
Definitely not christmas-themed though...

2 Comments
BigBenFranklin
BigBenFranklin commented
nice if it was a casting couch

A
abcdezz commented
Time for more objectivley bad photography from Wes passed off as "artsy"

TH_DP

Jul 24, 2021
You must be registered for see medias
Special meaning very artistic probably. If we're lucky, we'll know within a month or two.

Reactions: Lordbipbop1st
I
Insaneinthemembrane commented
More "artisy" sets 🥱 and yeah, a smile would be nice

B
Buttfart commented
She's like sexy grumpy cat

TH_DP

Jul 24, 2021

Happy holidays everyone!!
I’m very thankful for everyone’s support this year and for your patience - I know I am not a super frequent poster (life keeps me pretty busy!) but will have some new sets in early 2023! Looking forward to creating more content!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and has a great 2023 đź’Ş

Goddamnit...

2 Comments
A
Anonexo commented
Damn, last time I asked if she’d posted a set came out right after. This time though… :(

Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
This time she still posted an update not too long after you asked so your legend lives on

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
I wonder how much she will progress by the end of 2023.. do you think she will at least go hand-bra, or at the least a thong photoshoot?

Her artsy stuff with Wes are boring as sin, so I hope she either brightens up her face, or at least is a bit more revealing in it.

I
Icon9719 commented
Just ignore him. He likes every simp post because hes an embarrassingly high level simp, then he dislikes or omega projects using salt emotes every other post to try to mask the fact that every comment he ever reads makes him salty

A
anikam commented
You got your handbra wish

Lilmrpimp

Apr 27, 2021
I'm hesitant to buy the new set myself because on one hand the lighting and wes style of shoot is off putting but on the other she's doing a handbra pose and pushing her boundaries more and more. Handbra and boundary pushing is what I want to support so she does it more, but will it send the msg that I like wes style shoots.??? Thoughts anyone???

Comment