Discussion Barbara Dunkelman General Talk!

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
She looks great in the new set I have to say. She seems to be slowly getting into it bit by bit. Don't think we'll ever ever see her tits but maybe a bare ass as the maximum.

Reactions: dhk-eh and peas117
eltaco
eltaco commented
I doubt she's going to stay unemployed long if RT shuts down. She has plenty of connections and experience doing voice work. It's not like OF is her only option.

amateurbabes
amateurbabes commented
Not just voice work, even being a host of some sort or doing stuff behind the scenes somewhere. I'm sure she's keeping her options open.

Lilmrpimp

Apr 27, 2021
Didn't want to clog up the main feed but is there a reason why the early valentines day set is gone from there??? Was looking at the newest set and noticed that its missing.

I
Icon9719 commented
It was, its up still on the SC forums at least. Dont know anything about it being deleted off her page though, and i guess they werent posted here?

eltaco
eltaco commented
Yeah, that's what I mean. If she deleted it off her page then I don't know. I do know that nothing posted on this site has been removed.

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
Still nothing???

• Dislike
Reactions: JeeJee and bimmyd
2 Comments
L
Lordbipbop1st commented
Just like Meg, the trail is cold. Even if the trail heats up again...it'll just be Wes ruining a woman's body again

A
Anonexo commented
There’s been a set posted since the last time you bumped this thread for no reason. The sets get posted when she posts them. She doesn’t do updates or teasers for sets.

Idk why you’re asking as if someone is sitting on a set and waiting for maffing26 to ask before they post it.

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
Well Barbs last set was nearly a month ago, that God awful pro-shoot.

Always amazes me that someone like Barb just doesn't chuck out a candid set once a week, an easy money maker.

2 Comments
Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
True but would we be as hungry for more candids if they came out every week??? I’d wager that if we got a candid set every week, they’d be of varying quality and lewdness. Whereas once a month means she has to make them feel more worthwhile and perhaps push her boundaries a bit more. Goes from “oh I have to shoot a sexy candid set” to “I feel particularly sexy and attractive today I should take some candids”.

L
Lordbipbop1st commented
perhaps once per week yea I agree.. but twice a month there is absolutely a market for that.

1 pro shoot and 2 candida per month.

Considering how easy it is to do a candid set. I mean fuck, 15 minutes and you've 8 photos say. Charge 10 dollars. All done.

Rat man

Jun 25, 2021
I really hope she does a shoot with Meg Turney one day. I know Barb has made Aryn more tame in their collabs but honestly seeing her and Meg together in Bikinis would still be pretty good

I
Insaneinthemembrane commented
Maybe and that's a big MAYBE if anyone can get her to push limits it would be Meg. But that assuming they keep in touch.

R
Rat man commented
Barb's candids keep getting riskier and she's done handbras in 'professional' shoots. Meg has been nude with Jessica Nigri in underwear. Given their decade+ friendship and if its a photographer Meg knows and trusts i could potentially see Barb pushing her limits. Dreaming of Barb in panties doing a handbra with Meg fully nude but realistically it'd probably be tame underwear/lingerie/cosplay

Lilmrpimp

Apr 27, 2021
What do you guys think will be the likelihood of her posting some candids this weekend considering she’ll be at a convention and it’s been over a month???

Comment

Lordbipbop1st

Aug 17, 2022
Little to no chance.

I suspect Barb is losing interest in OF so don't get your hopes up for anything soon

Comment