Discussion Barbara Dunkelman General Talk!

Anonexo

Aug 21, 2022
You must be registered for see images

bArBs iS lOsInG iNtErEsT iN oNlYfAnS 🙄

Stop making up narratives. She has a full time job, friends, travels, and doesn’t act like a vapid attention whore about her Onlyfans. Least we can do is be patient.

eltaco
eltaco commented
Again, I don't care, except if you're using the word whore as an insult then you're on the wrong forum.

F
Floopledwarf1960 commented

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
Is there anywhere all of her sets are compiled? Some of the links on the other thread have died, and I'd hate for them to be lost.

Comment

Lilmrpimp

Apr 27, 2021
I'm hoping she takes some candids during RTX. I doubt she'd post them during or even right after but I think it'd be way hotter if a candid set comes out in the future that was taken during RTX.

J
JeeJee commented
I think they're in a hotel but she won't post them until the fans have gone home.

Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
Looks like she'll be participating in the dunk tank later today so we could get some decent pics of her depending on what she wears. There should be at least be some legs and feet showing if anything since I expect her to wear a shirt and shorts over perhaps a bathing suit. I know most here aren't into that but clearly some are given how often she features them in more recent sets.

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Created a new thread for the bubble edits and AI pictures that's probably more appropriate than using the discussion thread. Feel free to post any modified or AI generated pictures here:

Comment

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
Any thoughts on the latest set? I kinda like it, but of course, would've liked more photos of her from behind, or ever just showing more of her front. But beautiful stomach and legs as usual..

• Dislike
Reactions: Anonexo
1 Comment
I
Insaneinthemembrane commented
She's smiling as opposed to the "model face" so that's a plus. As far as new material, not really. Still showing about the same. A good set overall. Hopefully the extra pics she mentioned really do "push limits". 🤷🏻‍♂️

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
I hope she posts the other photos she ommited from the last set soon... she mentioned they were a bit more out there than she usually goes for!

Reactions: Lordbipbop1st
L
Lordbipbop1st commented
She never will. Can't believe her waited over a month to release about 3 ass shot like that

B
Buttfart commented
As the great MC Vagina once said "Show me your genitals. Your genitals. Show me your genitals.

Your genitalia."

Truly a poet.