Discussion Barbara Dunkelman General Talk!

Nick10d

Jul 26, 2021
Is it me or does she blur her photos out of focus except for the very middle?

B
Buttfart commented

I bet those psychos point using their toes.

A
abcdezz commented
The Wes Photography Special™ - Yellow tint, blown out/absent lighting & out of focus. You can tell if wes took a photo at first glance. even his pfp has all of the above.

maffing26

Oct 31, 2020
Has there been any hints on socials at all about a possible Christmas Set??

Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
I doubt she'd close it. If it were a problem she'd not be engaged to trevor boy, she started it after a few years of dating him so I'm sure she discussed it with him beforehand. Modeling is something she has always been interested in, she's mentioned in on super old RT podcasts quite a few times and all this was before only fans was a thing.

BigBenFranklin
BigBenFranklin commented

Crumbtube

May 31, 2021
Holy shit - this might actually be her hottest set and she barely shows anything.

2 Comments
Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
Its a good set alright aside from the graininess of the whole thing, however as someone whose into her feet I'm interested in the fact that she asked for suggestions on how to take better photos showcasing them xD

C
CrypticBullshit commented
Should make for some good fakes as well

CrypticBullshit

Aug 27, 2021
When was the last time she wore a thong for a shoot? Not the high waisted panties that she had in the latest one. I know she’s talked in the past about how much she loves thongs but it seems like she hardly ever wears them in pics

Comment

voltairion99

Oct 29, 2023
I really wish she would just have a consistent upload schedule or be more open about what and when. it feels like we just wait randomly for SOMETHING once a month. Maybe shitty blurry yellow fully clothed stuff. maybe half naked harley. maybe amazing candids. but its just totally guessing

V
voltairion99 commented
.....by hoping for a bit more info? cmon now

eltaco
eltaco commented
eh, if it were a paid page or if she were promising things it would be different, but that's just not the case. The page is free and nobody is losing anything when there's dry periods and she's been pretty straightforward that content comes when it comes and there's no expectations about when that might be.
I can understand if you're impatient or just want more, but that's on you more than her.

Crumbtube

May 31, 2021
So....With RT closing how we thinking?

P
Packers81 commented
ya like there might be a little more often but not long they even mentioned trying to keep going on there dnd thing

A
Anonexo commented
The key thing to wait for is her next job firing her. If that happens, we’re in business.

Wesker8822

Aug 23, 2022
On one hand, kinda weird that some people's first thoughts are, "I wonder if she'll start getting naked now that RT is done." On the other, the "laid off to full-time OF" pipeline is very real, so only time will tell. I doubt it, though

1 Comment
eltaco
eltaco commented
I don't think anything is going to change much for OF. If she wanted to do it more she'd do it more. If she wanted to close it she'd close it.
She's connected to people in the industry and has a number of skills and talents, so I don't think RT closing is going to affect her all that much in the long term. Besides, the project she seems most attached to was RWBY, which is supposed to continue under the WB animation studios.

Jan 6, 2022
Is it that weird? She already does OF, it’s a part time job in itself. The only reason why it’s probably not too hard for her right now is because of the pipeline you’d get from being an online presence. Advertising onlyfans is extremely hard and unsustainable even for people with a bigger presence and go full frontal. We all have 5 second memories online. Either 1, she doesn’t go naked and the market that would’ve been introduced to her through RT dries up after a year or two and her die hards get bored and dwindle. 2, She antes up but it potentially makes other branding less comfortable to transition into. Or 3, she quits both and goes full streamer mode or whatever group forms after the snap.

1 Comment
A
Anonexo commented
If she’s going to go full streamer anyway, she may as well get nude right away and make a shit ton of money. Twitch doesn’t care if you have an Onlyfans. She’ll make more streaming money thanks to it too.

Anonexo

Aug 21, 2022
Hey everyone - I'm sure you've caught wind of the news this week, but Rooster Teeth, the company I've worked at for the last 12 years, is being shut down. I greatly appreciate all the kind words and support I've received over the last 48 hours- y'all are really amazing.

I have no plans to stop making content here, but there may be some time before some new stuff as I figure things out. Just want to say thank you for supporting me through this, and hey- maybe this will give me the opportunity to post more frequently in the future- who knows!

Thank you guys!

—————————

Bit of a nothing update but at least she won’t be quitting or anything.

Reactions: eltaco and vop18
eltaco
eltaco commented
Probably somebody made a comment and then it got deleted.

A
Anonexo commented
Some idiot bumped it. Sadly they haven’t and won’t disable the bump thread button for whatever reason. Every other forums like this has it disabled.