Giving Back to the Community

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Hey, all. It's MONOPHOBIA :alien:.
Hopefully you guys interact with this, but I know these sections of the forum typically don't see a lot of traffic. I'll keep this concise.

Once-a-month, I want to rip & upload the most requested model, that either isn't currently in the forum or that the community feels is under-represented or out-of-date. I have about 2TBs of files currently, but most of them are coming from forums like this, or other groups. However, I've started scraping content myself and I want to start giving back. Below I've included some screenshots of all of the models that I've collected over the past year.

I will check this thread over the next week, and the TOP 3 MOST UPVOTED MODELS will be ripped and uploaded to either MEGA or BUNKR/CYBERDROP, then I will share here.
GUIDELINES

1. MAKE A NEW COMMENT TO REQUEST (PLEASE TRY NOT TO MAKE A DIRECT RESPONSE TO THIS COMMENT)
2. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE MODELS BELOW ONLY (AT LEAST FOR NOW).
3. IF A USER HAS ALREADY REQUESTED A MODEL, PLEASE UPVOTE THEIR COMMENT AS OPPOSED TO MAKING A NEW COMMENT WITH THE SAME NAME. (TRY YOUR BEST, I KNOW NO ONE IS PERFECT)
4. IF THE MODEL IS HEAVILY PAYWALLED OR PPV ONLY, I'LL LIMIT SPENDING TO ABOUT $100 ON TOP OF WHAT I ALREADY HAVE.
5. THIS FIRST ROUND ENDS
09 NOV. 2022 ; WINNERS WILL BE UPLOADED OVER 10 NOV. 2022 - 12 NOV. 2022

Hope to hear from you degenerates. Let me know if there are any questions. 🖤✌️

rerewrerwe

Nov 2, 2022
Little_emo_kitten

1 Comment
M0N0PH0B1A
M0N0PH0B1A commented
Just to keep things clean. This ballot is officially VOID, as it is a repeat request. No likes on this reply will be counted. However, Rerewrerwe: I will count this post as a like toward the original request, so your voice is still being heard. ✌️