Giving Back to the Community

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Hey, all. MONOPHOBIA again :alien:

Alright, fuck it. I wasn't gonna do this 'til next month, but I know you fucks don't read rules, and I figure it's just easier to adapt to your behavior then for you lot to adapt to the simple guidelines I've laid out.

SO... I'm allowing write-ins. HOWEVER, I'm only allowing ONE write-in winner per month. This will be affecting the results thusly:

ADDENDUM 1.0.0
1. THERE WILL STILL BE 3 WINNERS FROM THE LIST OF MODELS I PROVIDE (TO ME, THIS IS STILL THE PRIORITY OF THE COMMUNITY VOTE)

2. THERE WILL BE ONE (ONLY ONE) WRITE-IN WINNER. (EVEN IF THE TOP 3 MOST UPVOTED MODELS ARE WRITE-INS I WILL ONLY CHOOSE THE ONE WITH THE MOST VOTES)
3. THERE WILL BE A ROGUE-WINNER OF MY CHOOSING. (BASICALLY WHOEVER I'M MOST SURPRISED THERE WAS EVEN INTEREST IN)
4. STILL ONLY ONE BALLOT CAST PER PERSON, WRITE-IN OR NOT.
5. YOU CAN ONLY CAST A BALLOT IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS OLDER THAN 30-DAYS.
(SORRY, BUT IT'LL MINIMIZE FRAUD. YOU CAN STILL UPVOTE THOUGH...)

With these changes, the number of winners comes to a total of FIVE. So, you're getting more. Just try to abide by the rules, that's all I ask. (They're in the first post. How would you even know what we're doing here unless you read them.)
Have fun. Play nice. ✌️

Comment
May 6, 2022
tiny arab

1 Comment
M0N0PH0B1A
M0N0PH0B1A commented
This ballot is a repeat and is thus *VOID. However, it will be counted as an upvote of the original comment (so your voice is still being heard). *No upvotes of this comment will be counted, go back and find the original if you want it to count. ✌️

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Alright, just a heads up. Polls will be closing at midnight, 12:00 AEST. That is 2 hours from the time of me posting this message. I'll post results, then. ✌️

Comment