Giving Back to the Community

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
The Results of the November 2022 - XBunker Community Give-back
Repeat requests were counted as upvotes. Upvotes on repeat requests were not counted at all, as per the rules.

Main Vote Results
11 Votes - Little_Emo_Kitten
08 Votes - SoogsX
06 Votes - Fun-Sized Asian
04 Votes - Zipoz
04 Votes - CallMeSloo

04 Votes - SharkBae
03 Votes - Low-key Dead Inside (Cass)
03 Votes - BeeFarmr
03 Votes - TinyArab
02 Votes - TinyBabySmol
02 Votes - Quinnfinite
02 Votes - HornyLittleKat (HornyLittleMess)
02 Votes - Liias
02 Votes - Izzy Green

01 Votes - Kiwi Sunset

Write-in Results
09 Votes - Jenny Scordamaglia
01 Votes - KiaraMoonTV

01 Votes - LittlePixieKitten
01 Votes - LovelyLexie69

01 Votes - Drew Berry (Drew69Berry)

And my Dark Horse/Rogue Pick-of-the-Month is...
02 Votes - TinyBabySmol

[She's a current favorite and I was happy to see some interest]

Well that's it folks. Thanks to all who voted. Follow me or check back here in a few days (Sunday at the latest; uploading can be a lengthy process) for the links. I will also be adding them to these models' respective threads, or creating the thread if it doesn't exist yet. ✌️:alien:

NOTICE: FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ALL "VOTING" WILL BE IGNORED. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW THREAD THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER '22.

2 Comments
759ww commented
Ooooohhh Sunday gonna be a good day!

P
Purplehelmet22 commented
Thank you for your idea and hard work.. You are a legend

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Okay, so I guess I kinda lied. Don't get me wrong voting is over, BUT you guys can still help me out, if you want to.
I'm gonna buy one of these. Which one should it be?

I'm leaning toward the 'Black Widow' vid, but the 'CNC' pack seems like a good deal, because it comes with two BJ/Facial vids. (But I know CNC is not everyone's cup of tea.) Sound off in the comments below 👇

A
anon193 commented
Attack on titan would be my choice

Y
Yoda006 commented
cowgirl + BJ one

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Whelp, I won't bore you with the details but I'm currently having a really difficult time uploading some of these files. In short, while M*GA and G*File are pretty reliable. They limit traffic (meaning they cap how much data can be uploaded or downloaded within a month) even at the highest pay-tier the amount of people that could get these leaks would be pretty limited. So I'm opting for Bunkr. And it's honestly been a real pain in the ass. :alien:🔫

Comment

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Okay, starting off with Little_Emo_Kitten. Forgive me for splitting these into chunks. Trust me it was more reliable that way:

Videos (Parts I & II):

No PPVs yet. More on that later. Enjoy, ya fucks. :alien:

1 Comment
F
Fvckthvt commented
I can't believe this won 🤢🤮

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Continuing with SoogsX. :
(quick note, I ripped all of these from OF myself. No screenshots or screencaps of vids. A couple of her vids look like screengrabs, but that's just how they were uploaded. I dunno. )

Videos:

Lastly there were 3 photos that just would not upload no matter how many times I tried reuploading them. So I'm attaching them to this post. :alien:

1 Comment
759ww commented
Thank you sir! For all the hard work!

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Last share of the night, Jenny Scordamaglia.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: This is currently incomplete, The following is ALL of her current photos, but only 2/3 of her vids. I spent 3 hours trying to upload the third part of her vids and Bunkr is just not having it. Don't worry, the rest will be up soon.

Images (2 of 2):

Videos (2 of 3):

There were a FEW images that refused to upload, and honestly you're not missing out. I promise if they were worth it, I would just upload them here. But... ya still have like 2,000 photos. Please cut me some slack. :alien:

1 Comment
P
Purplehelmet22 commented
Holy crap! Thats amazing. Unbelievable ammount of work to put this together. Was not expecting this ,wll done .keep up the hard work

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
UPDATE:

I promise that Ari (FunSizedAsian) and TinyBabySmol will be up very soon. FunSizedAsian is actually the entire reason that I'm going the Bunkr route. Her content is over 60GB all by itself. Bigger than all the other rips combined.

What can I say? the world of ripping and sharing files online is imperfect. But we make do, and press on. Who knows: Maybe I'll start a TG channel soon and the prospect of paying for a MEGA Business account (with a lot less limitations) will be feasable. But for now, I'm just a humble Trash Lord trying to share with the community.

More soon. :alien:✌️

2 Comments
S
Stanli11 commented
Hail The Trash Lord 👹

G
GungaGingaGungaGinga commented
actual goat status

M0N0PH0B1A

Depraved Disaster Artist
Jan 14, 2022
Important Update:

So, I'll keep this brief: I can't upload any more to Bunkr, could be some sort of limit that I hit (it is a free img host after all).

I tried Img.Kiwi and JPG.Church and same story. I'm sure it's not my ISP throttling me. I'm just frustrated. I have one day off this weekend which is Sunday. Look for an update then :alien:✌️

M0N0PH0B1A
M0N0PH0B1A commented
The files are "uploading," it takes up to 2 hours on Bunkr, but then the folder is just empty. Same on Img.Kiwi, I can see all of the files I uploaded on the site, but opening them presents an error message. I'm going to cave and go the MEGA route, give me time.

C
cwcxd commented
Appreciate you taking so much of your time to get these up for us.. gods work