Discussion Paige Vanzant Discussion / Talk thread

Gman3783

Oct 3, 2021
Looks like big ass grapes lol

Jarvis Mane
Jarvis Mane commented
They were attractive implants, though. Not so much now...

Jarvis Mane
Jarvis Mane commented
To be fair, her tits were nice for awhile. One of the few women I've seen who had "natural" looking tits even with implants. But then she took it a step further and now here we are. At least they don't look terrible though. There's another chick called Mandy Rose and she started off showing her tits on her fansite, then she got another tit-job and has barely shown anything since. So, they could always be worse lmao

1amadentist

Oct 6, 2021
Boooooooriiiiing Pvz is a joke
She will upload a bg or a tape but only when people stop paying for that shit content

Reactions: findloser
Comment

Turk182

Jul 18, 2022
I was post-banned from the picture thread for commenting that her vagina looks tore up and another that the group is dead now.

Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
Your Mega link that you tried to post here was deleted in the posting Approval Queue because content is not allowed in the Discussion / Talk threads. Please see Eltaco's comment above and read it through again, it explains why your current status is as it is!

Insulting MOD's will not gain you any favors, no matter what leak site you are on!

eltaco
eltaco commented
I mean, if you're actually trying to contribute I'm happy to help you. We just see a lot of people who are only here to beg or complain and it gets out of hand if we don't nip it quick.