Discussion Paige Vanzant Discussion / Talk thread

ABoyBrushedRed

Jul 31, 2022
Hello

My birthday is coming soon and just wondering if anyone has ever used her for Cameos and how are they like and what to expect? I dunno how sexy she can get with it or if its just a generic messages.

Not sure if she do more sexy birthday messages on her site but might be more expensive?

kikit11

Nov 8, 2021
It specifically states in cameos terms of service that no nudity or sexual behavior is allowed of any kind (Their team reviews the cameo before it is sent to customers). If you want a custom video of that nature it would be best to message her on onlyfans and ask for a price

P
poindixter commented
nicole "coco" austin has tons of cameos with her tits out.

S
supersic558 commented

Rasta1214

Aug 18, 2022
I have a question for the pros, I want to start posting material and contribute to the cause on here. I want to know if it is really true when "google" says OF can see if you are screen recording on your phone and will flag it and ban your account. Is this true or are they full of shit? I figured because the screen recorder is its own program on my phone it would not be able to figure thst out through a VPN and a search engine. Lmk, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Fluidflows
DonaldTramp
DonaldTramp commented

I've got my own software that I don't share. There are other scripts out there but they are constantly broken and in need of patching every time OnlyFans makes an update to their APIs. Mine doesn't need too much updating.
And I understand not wanting to give out personal information, I can respect that.

DonaldTramp
DonaldTramp commented
That is kind of correct, even if you screen record it, as long as you don't have any proof that you did the screen recording, they have no way of knowing where it came from.

stylebender671

Nov 4, 2022
I can't justify spending $150 on this chick, but if anyone wants to chip in I would be happy to screen record and share

Comment